Located just between the Nishi Azabu crossing and Roppongi Hills, Hotel and Residence Roppongi was completely renewed into Japan’s most unique boutique hotel just two years back. Combining SOHO work space, all the luxury and service support available with a 24/7 hotel concierge and perfectly appointed Serviced Apartments with full kitchen for stays of one month or more, Hotel & Residence Roppongi offers living that focuses on smooth success in business and relaxing peace of mind. With repeat clients from the US, Germany, France, Taiwan, Korea and more, Hotel & Residence Roppongi meets the needs of international business people with hotel (each hotel room is designed individually in various Japanese, Modern and Western Style themes), office (office-use space is available for firms that want to avail of the excellent address and ease of 24/7 concierge support) and serviced apartments with full furnishings/appliances and complete kitchens.
Take a look at our 360 degree tour of the building here.
Special features include:
– First floor labo area with work stations and meeting space available to all residents.
– Access to Coconoma Restaurant where our expert Chef offers healthy and delicious meals throughout the day.
– Restaurant, Cafe and Private salon room space for gatherings, private meals and client meetings. (Salon space is charged at reasonable rates per hour and offers catering and drink options as well).
– Free building-wide wifi connection
– Regular networking and culture events for guests to mingle, building business and learn more about Japan.
– Friendly, Multi-lingual 24/7 service support via our on-site concierge
– Iconic design and architecture with regular exhibitions from up and coming Japanese artists.
Please inquire regarding specials in services and rates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It would be a true pleasure to serve clients and guests at Hotel & Residence Roppongi!