Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Tokyo, Hotel & Residence Roppongi is a quaint yet classy place to stay at that offers a unique blend of Japanese traditional and Western modern.
I’ve been a guest there myself on several occasions; you can read about my experiences at the Deep Japan website:
Hotel & Residence Roppongi is an absolute must for any discerning business person or extended stay traveler to Tokyo. Their fully furnished, serviced apartments are some of the cleanest and best maintained, and come with every amenity you can wish for without having to ask. Operations are managed by an incredible group of multilingual, extremely friendly professional staff on call 24-hours. Consider using one of their serviced apartments instead of a hotel room. The apartments, located just between the Nishi Azabu crossing and Roppongi Hills, come fully furnished and equipped and are available to rent for a minimum of one month (monthly rent includes: free Wi-Fi, weekly room cleaning, and utilities).
Special features include:
- First floor office area with work stations and meeting space available to all residents.
- Access to COCONOMA Restaurant where their expert chef offers healthy and delicious meals throughout the day.
- Restaurant, cafe and private salon room space for gatherings, private meals and client meetings.
- Regular networking and culture events for guests to mingle, build business and learn more about Japan.
- Friendly, multi-lingual 24/7 service support via our on-site concierge
- Winner of the 2014 Good Design Award, Iconic design and architecture with regular exhibitions from up and coming Japanese artists.
- Sports gym (Tipness Roppongi) available
For reservations and inquiries about their serviced apartments, contact: email@example.com
Hotel & Residence Roppongi – Serviced Apartments: read more information here.
(original text by Lee Reeve, Content Manager)