A friend of mine planned a romantic spa getaway with her husband but wound up disappointed. Once they checked into the spa, they never saw each other again until it was time to pay the bill! If you want to make sure you really get the romantic spa experience, why don’t you try Enospa‘s couple massage?
“Couples massage” is one of the most popular services at the spa right now. Two people are massaged in the same room, at the same time, by two different therapists. It can be a husband and wife, girlfriend and boyfriend, or even moms and daughters sometimes or best friends. It would be a lovely way to relax and enjoy your time together.
Enoshima Island Spa has special treatment rooms big enough for two people to get a massage at the same time. There are 8 treatment rooms which have all different designs and atmosphere and two of them are couples suites to accommodate the demand.
As for couples massage etiquette, it’s fine to talk to each other through the massage if you want, or be quiet the whole time. It’s really up to you. It can also be a good choice if you’re traveling with someone you don’t get to see often enough— a sister, girlfriend, mom or best friends — and you want to spend as much time together as possible.
After your treatments, you can relax at Beng Teng Spa’s Members’Exclusive Lounge with a cup of herb tea. It would be also a pampering experience to enjoy a nice lunch or dinner at the Island Grill after the massage or treatments.
The Enoshima Island Spa Presents its JI Plan for International Guests:
The Special 18,510 yen/person plan includes
– Overall entrance for full day use of the facility
– Use of the hot spring bath (untouched natural hot spring water from 1500 meters below the island), outside heated pools/exercise pools and pool cave/waterfall area for beautiful and secluded views of the Shonan shore and Mt. Fuji.
– Full course lunch set using locally sourced produce and organic ingredients.
(3 options : Pasta, Curry or Pizza lunch set)
– 80-minute Aromatherapy light oil massage treatment at the Bengteng Spa
(Option1 : Body Treatment & Reflexology, Option2 : Body Treatment & Facial Treatment)
– BengTeng Spa Membership included in plan
You can call directly to 0466-29-0690 to make a reservation at BengTeng and ask for couple massage arrangement or please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.