Time Living in Japan: 25 years
Areas of Expertise: Freelance writer, tour guide, social network administrator, tutor and networking guru.
Education: Adv Dip Canberra Institute of Technology, Australia – Hospitality Management Dip Ed Queensland University, Australia – International Education
Language Ability: English and Japanese
Favorite Thing About Living in Japan: Finding something new every day.
Favorite Place to Visit in Japan: Oh! a difficult question. I love every place I am in at the time – the people I meet, the food shared, the stories told, walking along new paths…..I would have to say riding my bike around Tokyo. I also love driving around the back roads of Aomori and enjoying the ocean down in Kyushu.
BIO: Sarah holds citizenship in both Australia and the United Kingdom. She has lived most of her adult life in Japan. She ran a successful educational institution for ten years at the bottom of Mt Fuji. She has extensive experience in international education, liaison work between Australian and overseas companies, cultural training both in Australia and Japan and as a consultant for Japanese companies setting up in Australia. She has a strong knowledge of Japan, it’s culture and people. She has dealt with clients from Russia, Korea, China, Thailand and Saudi Arabia in various roles.
- Hedonistic Experience – ANA InterContinental Tokyo’s Red Ruby Chocolate Afternoon Tea – WAttention.com
- Tokorozawa city; nature, history and anime! – WAttention.com
- House Sitting Magazine Issue 17
- House sitting in Japan — still mostly an expatriate affair | The Japan Times
- Hagi Has It All – Hagi, Yamaguchi – Japan Travel
- Tokyo Random Pics – My Eyes Tokyo
- Hiking at Goshikinuma Ponds | ODYSSEY JAPAN
- Resilience and Hope – Iwate – Japan Travel
- Join Me on an Accessible Tour of Kochi : Blog | OMAKASE – Japan Tours, Trip, Travel Guide – (omakase-tour.com)
- An Accessible Tour of Kochi | Accessible Japan (accessible-japan.com)
NOTE – I am no longer in a wheelchair and have full capability.