We Specialize in Defining Your Strength
CEO, Ruth Marie Jarman ( 著書；「日本人が世界に誇れる３３のこと」と 「やっぱりすごいよ、日本人」「世界に輝け ヤマトナデシコの底力」「ビジネス英語 魔法の切り返し」 ) and her team have a far-reaching and multi-faceted network both within and outside of Japan. We receive inquiries and requests for business matching, promotion and marketing support, relocation and office assistance, investing and learning about Japanese real estate, presentations on Japanese business practice, etc. Recently we see a spike in interest in our ability to market and promote to inbound international guests as Japan works to increase tourism towards the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. If you are interested in developing your business in Japan, we would love to hear from you and see where we might be able to help. We will first listen to your thoughts and plans for Japan and offer whatever advice we can.
We work with partners that don’t compete with each other, we leverage our Core 50 network of professionals to define their strengths and then we develop a strategy to access the target client audience. With our partners we are able to offer a 360 degree solution for Japanese service providers and businesses that want to reach the international end user. CEO Ruth Marie Jarman has worked exclusively in marketing for Japanese firms over her 29 years in Japan, so her knowledge of how things “work” here will definitely help partners and clients navigate business here even better.
- Company Name: Jarman International KK
- Office: Nihon Joshi Kaikan 6th Floor OWL, 2-6-8 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan 105-0011
- Founding date: April 26th, 2012
- CEO: Ruth Marie Jarman
- Initial Investment: 200,000 yen
- Company Team: 9
- Business Description
- Management/Business Development Consulting
- New Business Planning and Development
- Marketing/Advertising Planning and Execution
- Planning, Execution, Business Development for International Events
- Education and Training Consultations
- All forms of Translation and Interpretation
- Business training and advisory
- Partner Companies
- Primary Bank: Mitsui Sumitomo Bank, Yokohama Chuo branch
Our talented and highly motivated team provides tailor-made marketing and business development strategies for both Japanese and international firms. With best practice, client focus, dynamic leadership and a far-reaching networking among international and domestic firms in Japan, Jarman International awaits the opportunity to serve you.
- office interior design, project management and office sourcing (Japan & Hong Kong)
- marketing and promotion consultation for conferences, exhibitions, business events, visitor destinations
- assistance finding great business networking opportunities for corporate growth and market assessment via HRM Association, ACCJ and more.
- real estate consultation for relocation services, office and home search, and purchasing property in Japan
- training, networking and educational opportunities for the global professionals
- tailor-made translation and interpretation services
- Turn Key relocation services, car lease
- Hotel, Serviced Apartment and Temporary Office Support
- “Train to Globalize” corporate training and education program